Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tamas TEVESZ
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mark Edwards
Υ/ο: exim list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Routing with Spamcop
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Mark Edwards wrote:

> > condition = ${if eq{$sender_host_addres}{spamcop's.ip.addy}{yes}{no}}
>
> Sorry, I'm a bit of a newbie with Exim configuration. Can you give me a
> hint as to where that statement would fit into the larger configure
> file? I'm basically using the default setup with a few minor tweaks.

i'm afraid i don't really know what the `default' configuration is.
what you want to have here is a router, to which you apply the above
condition. sorry, i can't get you an example - that would need more
precise explanation as to what do you want to do with spamcop's mails.

--
[-]