Re: [Exim] "unqualified sender rejected" - explanation neede…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sergei Gerasenko
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] "unqualified sender rejected" - explanation needed
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 07:30:06PM +0200, A. Schirmacher wrote:
> Sometimes I get these error messages in rejectlog:
>
> 2002-07-29 07:57:09 unqualified sender rejected:
> <intranet> H=mail.somedomain.de (mail.dpl.net)
> [195.27.64.10] (qmailr)

There is also the sender_unqualified_hosts option in Exim which lists
the hosts that are permitted to leave addresses unqualified in the SMTP
MAIL FROM command. In this case however these addresses will still be
quilified with qualify_domain and qualify_recipient options of the exim
configuration on the receiving side.

Sergei