Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Góra strony
Autor: James P. Roberts
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
> Also, I am sure you are a very bright man, certainly brighter than me, I just
> thanks God for not have let me do my studies in Cambridge university, not
> letting me meet teachers as "dry" and "humanless" than you seems to be.

I, for one, would be honored to have a teacher such as Philip Hazel. In a way, I
guess I do, because I learned Exim from his documentation! Furthermore, I have
never met a software author as responsive and helpful (not even myself, though I
have always tried). Stay just the way you are, sir! Please don't let one unhappy
person ruin your day. He is outnumbered by many, many happy users.

Sincerely,
Jim Roberts
President (and very happy Exim administrator)
Punster Productions, Inc.