Re: [Exim] MBX, UW imapd & vanishing messages

Autor: Mark Rigby-Jones
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] MBX, UW imapd & vanishing messages
> > (flock vs fcntl)
> Sigh.

Indeed. I'll try and cook up a more gerenalised version of my patch to add
flock() support to appendfile in the hope that it'll be of use to those
folks whose systems treat flock() and fcntl() locks separately.

> That at least removes one source of problems. I'm afraid I don't really
> have anything more to suggest other than stuffing lots of logging into
> both Exim and imapd to try to pin down what exactly is happening.

I have to admit I'm leaning toward it being problems with c-client at this
point. Time to do some serious digging there, or indeed find a different
IMAP server...

Thanks,
mrj
--
              Mark Rigby-Jones, Head of Systems, ts.com Ltd
      Windsor House, 12 High Street, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2PJ, UK