Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Author: Sebastien Bernard
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
Yes sir, you are right, except I dont find "amusing" that acronym, but very vulgar and I never will use it, being a non english mother tongue. So about a more or less civilized
list ...
Also, I am sure you are a very bright man, certainly brighter than me, I just thanks God for not have let me do my studies in Cambridge university, not letting me meet
teachers as "dry" and "humanless" than you seems to be.
Anyway, no flame, I immediately stop subscription on that guru's list.
Bye.

> Although "RTFM" is any amusing acronym used by everybody, I am
> unlikely to respond further to posts that contain explicit expletives.
> We do try to keep this mailing list more or less civilized.

- -
Sébastien Bernard.