Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Sebastien Bernard
CC: exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
Quoth Sebastien Bernard on Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 16:30:16 +0200
> It seems you answer to my question, it is not possible to add a router
> in a .forward ? As far as I dont have access to exim, being hosted and
> not being root, I cannot of course restart it.

Ah. Contact your system administrator and ask him if [s]he runs Exim and
if so, if [s]he allows users to use filter file commands.

BTW, exim -d -bt filter-file < test-message can be run as any user to
test your own filter file.

> BTW, i read the fucking manual, it is maybe clear for you, not for me
> unfortunately.

You should try to read the filter part of the manual. It's not that
difficult to understand.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun