Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sebastien Bernard
Para: exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
> RTFM. There is a large section on filters in the Exim docs either
> on the web site or in the docs/ directory of the distribution.
> In breif, you want to add a router (see the doc for which one, or
> even
> the configuration template), re-start Exim (or HUP it) and then
> test
> it with: exim -d -bf .forward < test-mail
>
> Not difficult.

It seems you answer to my question, it is not possible to add a router in a .forward ? As far as I dont have access to exim, being hosted and not being root, I cannot of
course restart it.
BTW, i read the fucking manual, it is maybe clear for you, not for me unfortunately.

Thanks anyway.

> > Thanks for the one of you who is going to help me :-)
>
> You're welcome.
>
> --
> www.kierun.org
>     PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun
>     PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318
>     IRC:   nick kierun, server spod.uk.amiganet.org, channel #sanctus

- -
Sébastien Bernard.