Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Sebastien Bernard
CC: exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
Quoth Sebastien Bernard on Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 15:52:50 +0200
> At least, is it possible to do something about my pb from a .forward
> filter ?
> How do I know the .forward is enabled on my host ? I tried to set a
> very simple one, I tested it as the say in the doc, and the test was
> ok, but it does not seems to filter anything in real.

RTFM. There is a large section on filters in the Exim docs either on the
web site or in the docs/ directory of the distribution.

In breif, you want to add a router (see the doc for which one, or even
the configuration template), re-start Exim (or HUP it) and then test it
with: exim -d -bf .forward < test-mail

Not difficult.

> Thanks for the one of you who is going to help me :-)

You're welcome.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun