[Exim] how do I create a filter

Author: Sebastien Bernard
To: exim Users
Subject: [Exim] how do I create a filter
Hello all,

sorry to insist, I know, it is a busy list, but I really need one or
two minutes of help from you :-(

At least, is it possible to do something about my pb from a .forward
filter ?
How do I know the .forward is enabled on my host ? I tried to set a
very simple one, I tested it as the say in the doc, and the test was
ok, but it does not seems to filter anything in real.

And then ?

If I was able to resolve this pb, I could open a nice thread on my
isp's forum, a lot of users are asking about what I am doing ...

Thanks for the one of you who is going to help me :-)