Re: [Exim] exim + MySQL problem

Góra strony
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] exim + MySQL problem
What is going on here is that the bogus account is being reported as a
good one by your router and then it fails to get the group in the transport.

mysql_user:
   driver = accept
   condition = \
    ${if eq{} \
      { ${lookup mysql {SELECT home FROM passwd \
          WHERE email='${local_part}@${domain}'}} \
      } \
      {no}{yes} \
    }
   retry_use_local_part
   transport=mysql_delivery

What happens when you run this query from a mysql prompt?

SELECT home FROM passwd WHERE email='dasdada@???'