RE: [Exim] Pipe Transport + SpamAssassin = Double Exim Proce…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Richard, WhidbeyNet NOC
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Pipe Transport + SpamAssassin = Double Exim Processes
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Richard, WhidbeyNet NOC wrote:

> I looked into the "${run" condition, and it would be perfect, if only
> Exim made the message available to it.

Well, you can pass it the message id, and it can read the spool file for
itself. You would have to unpick the -H file for yourself, but the
format is documented.

> Rather than modify Exim via local_scan, how hard would it be to modify
> Exim to put the message in stdin whenever ${run is called? Kind of like
> pipe.

It would be hard to put the whole message (when there *is* a message -
${run can be called at times when there isn't a message, e.g. during an
ACL for RCPT) on stdin, because the headers are in memory, and not in a
file.