Re: [Exim] I can't get MYSQL to work with Exim 4.05

Autor: Admin - SafelistSmart
A: Flemming Christensen, Mark McRitchie
CC: Exim Users \(E-mail\)
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] I can't get MYSQL to work with Exim 4.05
Pardon me for jumping in late with a new question, but what is the assumed
advantage of compiling exim to work with a MySQL database? Will it improve
performance, speed or storage issues? Just curious, as I am wrestling with
these types of issues. Thanks, Mike