Re: [Exim] Exim-4.1 and Mailman Error

Autor: Odhiambo G. Washington
A: Exim Users
CC: Odhiambo G. Washington
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim-4.1 and Mailman Error
* Odhiambo G. Washington <wash@???> [20020724 17:27]: wrote:

> Hello Exim+Mailman experts,
>
> I've checked this list's archives, read the Install notes but Mailman is giving me
> issues still.
>
> I am imagining this could be an Exim issue, though it should really be my blindness.
> I've spent whole day searching the web for a clue with no success.
>

> When I post to a list I get the error:
>
> pipe to |/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post elections-2002
>     generated by elections-2002@???
>     local delivery failed

Replying to my own posting to save my face, I did get the problem. I was stupid enough
not to read through my notes to realize that I needed
MAILMAN_GID=mail
instead of MAILMAN_GID=mailman.

Its okay fellows. Sorry for wasting yout valuable time.

[I am entitled to a time slot though ;-)]

-Wash

S y s t e m s A d m i n i s t r a t o r
--

Odhiambo Washington        Wananchi Online Ltd

Oh, and have a nice day!
        -- Bryce Nesbitt '84