RE: [Exim] smarthost, AUTH and different identities

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] smarthost, AUTH and different identities
Hello,

thank you for your message.

Actually this is a somewhat local domain. So three questions arise:

 1) Why does it work for one user, and not for any other?
    It works for a local user, whose identity is the same as
    the identity as registered at the ISP I use for sending mail.

 2) How would I configure a correct domain if I dial-in using
    different ISP's depending on the time of day?

 3) How can I make exim omit the AUTH or sender strings? Or how
    can I set it to the registered user?

Thanks,
Ulf