Re: [Exim] Referencing re-injected mails with the original

Autor: Joachim Wieland
A: Matt Bernstein
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Referencing re-injected mails with the original
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 09:15:14AM +0100, Matt Bernstein wrote:
> >Maybe one should be able to add a message ID on the command line that
> >should then be logged as R=<originalid> ?

> One could in Exim 4 write a local_scan() function avoiding the need to
> reinject at all!

> (perhaps that was too obvious..)

What are the possibilities to prevent a DOS when using local_scan() ?

Furthermore I don't want to reject spam mails alltogether since the
heuristics may give wrong results.

Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request*****
If dolphins are so smart, why did Flipper work for television?