[Exim] Conditional startup panic condition

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Conditional startup panic condition
Hi folks,

I have an Exim configuration file that depends on a macro being defined
on the Exim command-line. If it's not defined (e.g. forgetful admin),
I'd like an immediage Exim panic on startup, to ensure no unexpected
side-effects.

Any ideas on how to implement such a panic? It's obviously just a
simple expansion involving string comparison, but what option can I hook
the expansion into?

I'm still using exim-3.36, and probably won't have time to upgrade for
another couple of weeks.

Ciao,
Sheldon.