Re: [Exim] Exim4: one_time and headers_add

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: John Horne
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim4: one_time and headers_add
On 22 Jul 2002, John Horne wrote:

> I notice that the one_time router option cannot be used with
> headers_add/headers_remove. Can I ask why?

Because it doesn't work! When Exim turns a non-delivered "child" address
into a top-level address because of the one_time feature, it isn't
clever enough to remember that headers were added/deleted for that
address. (Indeed, it is only recently that it became clever enough to
remember an errors_address setting.)

> We used to use this
> combination in Exim 3; it's not a problem as such but originally caused
> a problem with our mail queue because all the queued mail had the same
> address (@plymouth.ac.uk).

It wouldn't have worked in Exim 3. Perhaps you never noticed?