Re: [Exim] ssl for exim - encrypted email messages and logon

Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: sysnews
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ssl for exim - encrypted email messages and logon
On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:57:50AM -0700,
sysnews <sysnews@???> is thought to have said:

> I need to encrypt all user name, password, email body between my eudora
> 5.1 mail client and my mail server running 3.6-1 in redhat 6.2 via vpn
> connection
>
> I am considering to use ssl.
>
> Any experience, comment and document regarding such implementation will
> be much appreciated.

RTFM regarding STARTTLS. There is plenty of good documentation available
and it should be enough to get you set up. If you have troubles after
reading that and they are not answered in the FAQ or the list archives, ask
away and someone will probably have an answer for you.

Tabor

P.S. "3.6-1" is not a version of Exim. Are you sure you have the right list?

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality