[Exim] ssl for exim - encrypted email messages and logon

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sysnews
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] ssl for exim - encrypted email messages and logon
gurus,

I need to encrypt all user name, password, email body between my eudora
5.1 mail client and my mail server running 3.6-1 in redhat 6.2 via vpn
connection

I am considering to use ssl.

Any experience, comment and document regarding such implementation will
be much appreciated.

Jenson

This message is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. The
message and any files transmitted with it may contain material that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. Any review, reliance or distribution
by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies.