[Exim] attachment "blorp.exe" blorp[1].exe passed the filter

Góra strony
Autor: sysnews
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] attachment "blorp.exe" blorp[1].exe passed the filter
gurus,

I am using exim 3.16-1 in redhat 6.2. The mail attachment get through
our mail filters for files like : blorp[1].exe and "blorp.exe". The
filter can reject blorp.exe file.

Please advise changes required in the filter file so that we can stop
files with names like blorp[1].exe and "blorp.exe".

Appreciate if someone can send me a sample filter file.

Thanks
Jenson

This message is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. The
message and any files transmitted with it may contain material that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. Any review, reliance or distribution
by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies.