[Exim] Confirmation emails upon reciept

Autor: Ehren Wilson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Confirmation emails upon reciept
Hello all,

I am currently being asked to run an email archiving project that puts
mail based apon the local part on a subdomain into seperate mail boxes
for one user to be accessed via IMAP. What I have been asked to add is
confirmation emails to be sent to users when an email is recieved into
the archive. I am wondeirng what the best way to do this is. My
original setup seemed simple enough for exim but I have never tried
something like this before in exim and have been unable to find an
example of how to do this. Thoughts on the best way to implement this
or even a push in the right direction would be great?

Currently I am running exim 3.35, and the project list is stored in
openLDAP. The director and transport i am using are below.

Thanks,

Ehren Wilson

Director
---------