Re: [Exim] Reducing number of Exim processes

Góra strony
Autor: James Harr
Dla: Greg Ward
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Reducing number of Exim processes
What kind of machine are you running that on? (hardware & software)
How much system/processor load are you at normally?
If you are running anything else on the machine?

I don't know which OS you run, but you may be able to up the amount of fd's
open. Try running 'lsof' (if you have it) to see which programs have the
most open fd's..