RE: [Exim] SPAM filtering

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] SPAM filtering
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 14:39, Jeffrey Wheat wrote:
> With the lack of response on this I get the feeling that this topic
> is not one that anyone wishes to discuss.

First its been done very frequently already.
Second I almost never (OK this is an exception) to stuff that requires
me to do significant work setting up the quotes from the original in the
reply - your first message was all on one line.

About the only ways of keeping a mailbox spam free at present are:-

  1. Use a completely blocked domain - ie all MX and A records
     point to 127.0.0.1

2. Use TMDA - http://tmda.net/

In both cases the solution may be worse than the problem.

    Nigel.