RE: [Exim] Header reports AMaViS but it's not used

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rice, MA Mark (6750)
To: exim-users, Rice, MA Mark (6750)
CC: ice, dmacpher
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Header reports AMaViS but it's not used
Royal apologies to everyone... I bypassed Exim and retrieved e-mail
directly. The directly retrieved e-mail ALL had the AMaViS header content.
Come to find out that at the same time I implemented Exim, my ISP
implemented a virus check on all e-mail through their server (thus, the
AMaViS header content).

Derrick, Tamas, and James Harr were all correct... it was occuring
"upstream" from me.

Humbly embarrassed,

- Mark Rice