[Exim] ldap lookup question

Góra strony
Autor: Aaron Anderson
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] ldap lookup question
I am trying to setup Exim as a mini-listserv. I already have Exim as my
main MTA and it is using LDAP. My problem is generating a query that will
only allow users that belong to the list to send to the list. Here is my
director:

ldap_list:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = ldapm
query =
"ldap:///echoMailList=$local_part,dc=$domain,ou=vdomains,o=top?echoMailRouti
ngAddress"
senders = ${lookup
ldap{ldap:///echoMailList=${local_part},dc=${domain},ou=vdomains,o=top?echoM
ailRoutingAddress}}
user = mail
group = mail

So basically I want to query the directory for all echoMailRoutingAddress
attributes from the echoMailList=$local_part,dc=$domain,ou=vdomains,o=top
entry. I also want it to use that list of routing addresses to verify if
they are allowed to send to the list. My problem is that the ldap lookup
for senders returns a comma seperated list oppose to a colon seperated list
that senders wants. How do you change that? I've tried adding colons to
the end of email addresses contained with in the echoMailRoutingAddress
attribute. Still didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Aaron