Re: [Exim] problem changing UID

Autor: Michael Collin Nielsen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] problem changing UID
Well, I guess I'd better buy you a beer Philip....

I stopped my outgoing querunnerdaemon in order to be able to do debugging
on an individuel querunner... Guess what mail was still delivered...

It turned out that I had set Delivery Method = batch in MailScanner and
not queue, therefore MailScanner executed the binary defined by Sendmail2
(provided for Exim users). You get one guess at what I had defined
Sendmail2 as... Yeah that is almost correct:
/usr/lib/sendmail -C/etc/eximmail/exim_outgoing.conf

I've now changed that to:
Sendmail2 = /pack/exim-4.05/outgoing/bin/exim

Guess what - Now my vacation thingie works...

Sorry for all the hassle :-/

Regards

-Michael
--