RE: [Exim] Header reports AMaViS but it's not used

Author: Rice, MA Mark (6750)
To: exim-users
CC: ice, dmacpher
Subject: RE: [Exim] Header reports AMaViS but it's not used
If the AMaViS header was from a sender or the sender's ISP, it would be
mixed with e-mail that doesn't get checked with AMaViS, right? The
through Exim 3.34 on my mail server. Prior to installing Exim,I acquanted
myself with e-mail header content, and I don't recall seeing consistent
AMaViS header content.

Here are two sample headers processed through my mail server (with my
friend's addresses suppressed); my mail server is named
backup.neteffex.home: