RE: [Exim] Problems interworking with Exchange 2000

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Johnson, Michael
A: 'C.B.Bayliss@bham.ac.uk', exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Problems interworking with Exchange 2000
I have seen this problem with MS SMTP talking to mail servers such as qmail.
MS Smtp is not RFC compliant.. If I recall its due to a carriage return line
feed problem. I am not sure how exchange does mail. See if many connections
are opened on the exim server if so this might be the case if not just
ignore my email :)

-MJ