[Exim] Delaying transport for a particular address

Autor: Glenn Carver
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Delaying transport for a particular address
I could do with some help from the community. Our site runs a mailing list with alot of subscribers. At times it can put a strain on our system. What I would like to do is set up exim so that when emails arrive for a particular address, they are held until the night when it then does the delivery.

So I need to intercept mail for (let's say), list1@???, delay transport until 12 midnight.

If someone could show me how to do this in the configure file I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Glenn

--

Dr. Glenn Carver, Centre for Atmospheric Science, Univ. of Cambridge,
Chemistry Dept., Lensfield Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EW, UK.

mailto:Glenn.Carver@atm.ch.cam.ac.uk  http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/~glenn/
Phone: +44 (1223) 763827      ** please note new numbers **
Fax:   +44 (1223) 763823