[Exim] system filter to catch bounces, follow up

Author: David Markham
To: Exim User \(E-mail\)
Subject: [Exim] system filter to catch bounces, follow up
Sorry for wasting peoples time.

following on, i have realised i need to use $sender_address not
$sender_address_local_part, as a bounce message has no sender address full
stop.

ok,

I looked through the docs and stuff and can see how to match things, but how
do I check if $sender_address is actually empty. So I could use

if $sender_address <is empty but imp not sure on the syntax>
then
deliver xxxx@???
endif

Dave

------
Dave Markham ( Internet Systems Engineer )
( Internal - 7241 4805
( External - 01782 794805
* David.Markham@???
Fujitsu Services,
Westfields House, West Avenue, Kidsgrove,
Stoke-On-Trent, ST7 1TL
------