[Exim] system filter to catch bounce messages

Author: David Markham
To: Exim User \(E-mail\)
Subject: [Exim] system filter to catch bounce messages
Hi,

I want to catch bounces messages and deliver them to a certain address.
Reason for this is I have a server sending mail out from a certain address
and if any recipients cause a bounce I need it to be sent to a different
mail address than the original from address. This is because if the original
mails are delivered correctly they may be replied to and yet a different
alias is then used to direct the mail elsewhere.

hope this makes sense.

Anyway I though of doing this in the system_filter file I have in /usr/exim
with the following syntax.

Ignore the #

#if $local_part matches <>
#then
# deliver address@???
#endif

------
Dave Markham ( Internet Systems Engineer )
( Internal - 7241 4805
( External - 01782 794805
* David.Markham@???
Fujitsu Services,
Westfields House, West Avenue, Kidsgrove,
Stoke-On-Trent, ST7 1TL
------