[Exim] MySQL config

Página Inicial
Autor: James Harr
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] MySQL config
Hi (again),

I've been looking through the exim-specs and I haven't got anywhere as far
as modifying the default exim config for maildir/mysql setup.

Here's the create for the table I have:
use maildb;
CREATE TABLE passwd (
    id                    char(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    crypt                 char(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    clear                 char(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    name                  char(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    uid                   int(10) unsigned DEFAULT '65534' NOT NULL,
    gid                   int(10) unsigned DEFAULT '65534' NOT NULL,
    home                  char(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    maildir               char(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    quota                 char(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
    KEY id (id(128))
);

I also have relatively little idea how exim4's config works besides how
routers/transports work in the big picture.

I'm running exim 4.05 with mysql and maildir support. I've done a mail list
+ google search for mysql example configs, but I haven't seen anything for
exim4, just for 3. I would go out and get the book, but that's for exim3
(any ideas when a new book is coming out?). The exim docs on mysql doesn't
give me much besides a way to look up info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thx,
James Harr