RE: [Exim] Newbie : . forward filter not working

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Abe Tomas
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Newbie : . forward filter not working
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, I did a HUP.

First time I tried debugging, exim was looking for file 'configure' in
/usr/local/etc/exim. I then copied our config file into this folder, ran
exim -d11 test@domain. It delivered the message ok. Are there any debugging
messages that i have to look for during these -d11 tests?

I tried doing another normal send like '>mail test@domain'. The 'User
unknown' error message still displays and mail is saved in dead.letter.

Thanks again.

Abraham Tomas
tomas@???