Re: [Exim] PAM problem / smtp auth

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
To: Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] PAM problem / smtp auth
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Starhost - N.P.G. Elsten wrote:

> I'm trying to get SMTP authentication working on my freebsd-server,
> but I just can't get it to work. I've searched the maillist and
> google several times but without any result.

i suppose you have found the reference to the pam auth with linux
issue. could that be the same thing ? (i'm by far no pam expert, not
even on linux (my primary platform), then guess my authenticity on
freenbsd :)

this seems like a recurring issue - could we (= this list at large ;)
perhaps assemble a list, broken down to OSes, whether on that
particular os a special pam module is needed or not ?

--
[-]