[Exim] Exim 4.05 config issue.

Autor: Johnson, Michael
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4.05 config issue.
Hi all,
I sent a similar message last week but did not see it posted. I upgraded to
4.05 from 3.33, i was testing to make sure all is good. I see that my server
accepts
messages but does not deliver them to the virtual mailbox. It complained
about the
file transport and pipe transport so i commented them out but i thought that
is how it delivered the file? Anyone have any ideas?

# this is for virtual local users mailboxes
virtual_localuser:
driver = accept
condition = ${if eq
{}{${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/virtualmail/shell.x
yphoid.com/passwd}}}{no}{yes}}
domains = lsearch;/etc/virtualmail/domains
#file_transport = address_file
no_more
# pipe_transport = address_pipe
retry_use_local_part