Re: [Exim] local_scan interface discussion

Autor: John W Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_scan interface discussion
Something over in the corner behind me (not the cat, who is illegally on
the table beside me at the moment) keeps muttering:
local_scan has to be fast
local_scan has to be fast

The argument about having to recompile Exim when local_scan changes is less
important when one is doing development on a sandbox machine (even if the
sandbox is one of a cluster, temporarily removed from duty, as we're
presently doing for other scanners), and only putting "working" code into
service.

We won't be using local_scan until you pioneers have taken the arrows.

--John ("may all the arrows be small, and tipped with suction cups")

--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA