Re: [Exim] system_aliases and delivery problem

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Miles Davis
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] system_aliases and delivery problem
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Miles Davis wrote:

> I came across some very specific circumstances which lead exim to drop
> large amounts of email without any error messages.

Miles,

Thanks for the information and the debugging output. This seems to be a
problem with Exim's de-duplication logic. I will look into it and try to
get it fixed for the next release.

What should have occurred, I think, is that there should have been an
error complaining that "miles@xenon" routed to the local host.

Workarounds:

1. Set "qualify_single=false" in the dnslookup router. However, that
will probably cause "miles@xenon" to be bounced as unrouteable.

2. Add a rewriting rule "*@xenon $1@???". This will
do the rewriting early, which should solve the problem.

3. Add "xenon" to your local domains.

Regards,
Philip