Re: Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: bazyar
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface
Philip,

Ok, I'm running 3.16.

This mysql connection thing - would a connection be made (and not closed)
once per sub process? If just once, I don't see how that could cause the
exim process in question to grow to 250M.

Last night I worked around the problem by using the "exim -bs" trick and
breaking the delivery of the list up into 100-user chunks. That has other
benefits besides avoiding the mysql memory issue.

Jawaid

--

--
 Jawaid Bazyar                 |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 foreThought.net               |   for Small Business