Re: [Exim] LDAP authentication in Exim 4.0.5

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David L. Harfst
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP authentication in Exim 4.0.5
Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, David L. Harfst wrote:
>
> > Running the exim server with the debug flag shows that the
> > server condition expands to "no", however, my LDAP server does
> > not show any attempt at a connection. What am I doing
> > wrong?
>
> Can't really help you with the LDAP bit - I'm no expert, but my test
> suite has exactly the kind of LDAP calls you have quoted. What debug
> output do you get? I see lines like this:
>
> Binding with user=xxxx password=xxxx
> Bind succeeded: ldapauth returns OK
>
> Remember that Exim is running as the user "exim" while authenticating.
> That might make a difference.

I'm not getting anything indicating that there is any LDAP call
going on at all.

SMTP<< AUTH PLAIN EncodedString==
plain authenticator:
$1 =
$2 = username
$3 = plntxtpswd
expanded string: no
SMTP>> 535 Incorrect authentication data

Other LDAP calls for address processing are working fine.

--
David L. Harfst                     Computerized Medical Systems
Senior Systems Engineer             St. Louis, Missouri