Re: Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jawaid.Bazyar
CC: Gavin Sherry, exim-users
Betreff: Re: Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 Jawaid.Bazyar@??? wrote:

> No, however I have come across the same behavior with the mysql interface
> and a mailing list of similar size.
>
> My investigation indicated that it was only when the queue runner tried to
> do a delivery attempt on that specific message that the problem occurred.
>
> Was this investigated? Is there a fix?

Which release of Exim?

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Gavin Sherry wrote:

Can't have been later than 3.33. There was this fix for 3.32, which
could be relevant:

6. If a delivery in a subprocess (local or remote) opened a connection to (for
example) an MySQL server, that connection never got properly closed because the
cleanup function was called only in the main process. Calls to the tidyup
function have been added to the subprocesses.