Re: [Exim] $local_part in shadow_condition

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: David L. Harfst
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [Exim] $local_part in shadow_condition
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, David L. Harfst wrote:

> I'm trying to set up a shadow transport in exim 4.0.5.
>
> In my shadow_condition, I am trying to use $local_part,
> but it is expanding to an empty string even though $local_part
> is available to other options in the transport.
>
> Why is that?

Because there's a bug in the code. :-(

Thanks for the report. Your timing is very good, because I am just
finishing off final fixes and tidies for 4.10, which I hope to release
in the next two weeks. I will fix this bug for that release, and I will
send you the patch for 4.05 as soon as I have created it (maybe later
today or tomorrow).

Philip