Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface

Góra strony
Autor: Jawaid.Bazyar
Dla: Gavin Sherry
CC: exim-users
Stare tematy: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface
Temat: Redux: Re: [Exim] Memory issues with pgsql interface
No, however I have come across the same behavior with the mysql interface
and a mailing list of similar size.

My investigation indicated that it was only when the queue runner tried to
do a delivery attempt on that specific message that the problem occurred.

Was this investigated? Is there a fix?