[Exim] LDAP authentication in Exim 4.0.5

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David L. Harfst
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] LDAP authentication in Exim 4.0.5
Okay, I feel like beating my head against the wall.

I'm trying to do LDAP authentication in Exim 4.0.5

Here's my authenticators:

# Authentication for PLAIN (Netscape)
plain:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = PLAIN
  server_condition = ${if ldapauth \
    { user="uid=${quote_ldap:$2},ou=People,ou=Email,o=CMS,c=US" pass="$3" \
      ldap:///} {yes} {no} }
  server_set_id= uid=$1,ou=People,ou=Email,o=CMS,c=US

# Authentication for LOGIN (Outlook)
login:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = LOGIN
  server_prompts = Username:: : Password::
  server_condition = ${if ldapauth \
    { user="uid=${quote_ldap:$1},ou=People,ou=Email,o=CMS,c=US" \
      pass="$2" \
      ldap:///}  {yes} {no} }
  server_set_id= uid=$1,ou=People,ou=Email,o=CMS,c=US

I've tried both of these, using Netscape 6.2.3 and Outlook Express
respectively.

Running the exim server with the debug flag shows that the
server condition expands to "no", however, my LDAP server does
not show any attempt at a connection. What am I doing
wrong?

One thing to note: I'm using $2 and $3 as the username and
password. Debugging showed that $1 was blank, $2 contained
the username and $3 contained the password. Seems contrary
to the documentation.

--
David L. Harfst                     Computerized Medical Systems
Senior Systems Engineer             St. Louis, Missouri