[Exim] Re: return-path user -- local vs. smtp

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: return-path user -- local vs. smtp
--
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 07:09:46PM -0400, Kurt Lieber wrote:

| I can't imagine no one has run into this before

I don't use either of those programs. Both mutt and squirrelmail know
enough to use the '-f' option.

| -- is there any other way to get exim to not set the return-path
| according to login name short of using SMTP?

You could use the 'errors_to' option on a transport or router, but
then you need to figure out what to set it to from within exim's
config.

The best thing to do is file a bug/feature request with the vendors of
your software that doesn't understand the '-f' option.

HTH,
-D

--

Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/