[Exim] Wishlist: Variables for passed ACLs

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Joachim Wieland
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Wishlist: Variables for passed ACLs
Hi,

I think I have a wishlist item but maybe one of you knows how to solve
this:

I'm in the situation where I have a bunch of people that should be able
to send mail to anywhere. This could be checked by ASMTP, relaying by
client's IP etc.

Everybody else should only be able to send mail to local_domains and
relay_domains of course.

So I have the problem whether or not to tell the dnslookup router to
verify recipients since the people who are allowed to relay still should
not be able to send mail to rcpt's with non-existent domains or these
things.

That's why I would like to have a variable that contains the name(s) of
the ACLs that were passed. With such a variable I would know what kind
of client requests verification without re-executing all the DB and file
lookups.

This ACL should set (or add a string to) a special variable:

  accept  authenticated = *
          endpass
          message       = unrouteable address
          variable      = ACL=authenticated
          verify        = recipient/defer_ok

And the router should be able to get its value:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = !+local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
fail_verify_recipient = ${if eq {${extract{ACL}{$acl_history}}}{authenticated}{false}{true}

What do you think about it? Does anybody have another idea?

Joachim

--
*****PGP key available - send e-mail request*****
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today because if you enjoy it