Re: [Exim] $domain in acl_smtp_data [Exim 4.04]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] $domain in acl_smtp_data [Exim 4.04]
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Simon Williams wrote:

> I've been trying to put an ACL together to block HTML mail to certain
> domains, except if the user is in a whitelist. While creating this,
> I found the $domain variable isn't accessible in this particular type
> of ACL (which spec.txt seems to confirm).

Do you accept HTML mail if it has two recipients, one in the whitelist
and one not ?
How do you ensure that one receives the mail and the other does not ?

acl_smtp_data will accept or reject for both recipients !

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna