Re: [Exim] ignored per-address filter?

Autor: Matthew Dunham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ignored per-address filter?
>> and when i try and send a message through with 'exim -bs -d 10' i
>> see it go through director_a and director_c, but not director_b. if
>> i'm doing something dumb here i sure can't seem to figger it out.
>> any ideas?
>

> 1. Run "exim -bP director_list" to check that it is seeing the
> correct configuration.
>
> 2. Post the relevant parts of the -d10 output.

okay, so it wasn't being ignored. i was being stupid with use of
prefix = '' in my director.

but here's my real question: i have this per-address filter written to
do a cyrus delivery to a junk-mail mailbox if the headers say the
message contains spam. i have to do this via per-address filter file to
check the contents of the X-header (right?).

so my problem is that cyrus deliver chokes when the message begins with
the mailbox separator line (From joe@??? Tue Jul 09 10:18:05
2002). but because my director calls this per-address filter directly,
the message never gets run through a transport. as a result i can't set
the prefix = '' option to zap that "From ..." line.

is what i wanna do not possible (in 3.3x), or am i still being stupid?