Re: [Exim] Retry

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: F. R.
Para: exim-users
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Retry

Sorry Philip
My mistake. this wasn't the complete Retry config (realized it afterwards) :-(. Got it working now. Thanks for being so kind and replying to this stupid question of mine :-)
F.R.
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote: On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, F. R. wrote:

> I am having trouble with bouncing messages immediately that are sent to users whose quota has been exceeded. They remain in queue with the error Retry time not yet reached in log file. Please see where am I wrong:
>
> Appendfile Transport
>
> quota = 2M
> quota_warn_threshold = 75%
>
> Retry Configuration
>
> *@mydomain.com quota

You don't say which release of Exim. Is that your *complete* retry
configuration (I hope not). What is your complete retry configuration?

--
Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service,
ph10@??? Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.