Re: [Exim] Email disclaimer filters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Martyn Drake
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Email disclaimer filters
From: "Dave C." <djc@???>

> Please first give the site below a good read. I know it's not what you
> asked for, but please do read it, and if any of it strikes a chord with
> you, consider bringing it to your the attention of your 'legal bigwigs'.
>
> http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/
>
> and
>
> http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/apply.html
>
> A few important points:
>
> Email disclaimers WILL make your company look ridiculous, at the very
> least. At worst, they may interfere with the normal processing of mail.

Yes, we've read those when we first got the request and have tried to argue
the case but unfortunately at the end of the day the legal bigwigs have won
and we must comply with their wishes. In my six year career in IT, I have
managed to avoid having disclaimers in all of my work email, today is a sad
day indeed. <sigh>

Regards,

    Martyn