Re: [Exim] Email Loops

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tabor J. Wells
To: Terry Shows
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Email Loops
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 02:29:06PM -0500,
Terry Shows <Terry.Shows@???> is thought to have said:

> I added the route_list option as you specified in the routers section, but I
> get an error from exim saying that "Exim configuration error option
> "route_list" unknown in line 467"
>
> Could this be an Exim 4 only option? OR am I trying to put it in the wrong
> section. I assumed that this would be a router option. (It is in the
> spec.txt for exim 3, so I don't think that it is an invalid option)

It is an option to a router. Not an option for the routers section.

For example you might have a router that looks like:

localroute:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "example.com mail.example.com bydns_a"

before your lookuphost router in the routers section of your config.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality